In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented strict safety, screening, and disinfection protocols. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our primary concern. We are taking the following steps to ensure our office meets all guidelines recommended by the CDC and local health authorities.
– Masks will be required to enter the office. If you do not have one we will provide one for you
– Forhead temperature will be taken with a non-touch thermometer. If it is above 100F your treatment will be rescheduled
– Patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening intake form
– Patients will be asked to cancel their appointment if they experience any of the following symptoms. There will NOT be a cancellation fee.
– Fever or chills
– Sore throat
– Shortness of breath
– Loss of taste or smell
– Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands. We will have hand sanitizer available at the front desk and throughout the office.
– Patients will be asked to take off their shoes.
– Appointments will be spaced out to allow for adequate time to disinfect all surfaces between patients
– We will maintain strict social distancing within the office
– Patients will be required to come precisely at their appointment time. If you arrive early please wait in the hallway.
– Patients will be asked to come to the appointment by themselves unless absolutely necessary (you need assistance or have a young child, eg.)
For the Office:
– We will remove all reading material from the waiting room. In light of our protocols, there won’t be a wait!
– All surfaces will be thorughly disinfected between patients using EPA approved disinfectants. This includes the treatment tables, tables, chairs, doorknobs, etc.
– Pens will be single use and sanitized, or you may use your own
– Practitioners and staff will thoroughly wash and disinfect hands before and after contact with patients, charts, surfaces, electronics, etc.
– Practitioners will wear masks, gloves and lab coats during patient encounters.
All scheduling will be done through email not at the office.