- 16th St Acupuncture Featured on MTV Live with Mike Kelton!
June 26, 20180
Just recently Acupuncturist Samantha Yurkosky was interviewed twice on MTV Live with Mike Kelton. She walked Mike through a Acupuncture and cupping session. You can watch those videos here!
- FDA proposes doctors learn about acupuncture for pain management
May 17, 20170
Chiropractors and acupuncturists who have lobbied for a bigger role in treating pain have won a preliminary endorsement from federal health officials.
- Business Insider Sports Athlete Tries Our Cupping Therapy
August 10, 20160
We're live trying cupping therapy at 16th Street Acupuncture & Wellness Center. The ancient practice is seeing a resurgence as Rio 2016 athletes like Michael Phelps have been seen with the tell-tale markings of the therapy. Would you try it?
- CBS New York Lists 16th Street Acupuncture in Top 5 Best Places For Acupuncture
October 13, 20150
If you have been living with a chronic health issue that just never seems to go away, why not give acupuncture a try? New York City is full of great acupuncture clinics that will cater to your specific health needs. Don’t let your fear of needles keep you from seeking the proper medical care!
- CBS Live From The Couch – Erika Weber on Surgery Free Facelifts
October 5, 20120
New York City Acupuncturist and Holistic Health Councilor Erika Weber returns to CBS' morning show Live From The Couch. This time to discuss facial rejuvenation techniques via Acupuncture with Katie McGee.